Question Cheap laptop for cyberpunk 2077?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 19, 2020
Visit site
Hello folks, i've been looking into this myself but im very ignorant and inexperienced with this subject. I've ran through this List on amazon and the only one that has zero 1 star reviews is the dell g7. Essentially im looking for a laptop that is under $1500, is positively received, and will be able to run cyberpunk 2077 and other games that get released in the next few years. If I buy a Dell G7, will it be capable of doing that? Please let me know if there is any severe drawbacks to picking this laptop and if you have any recommendations that fit my budget better. Thx

Oct 18, 2020
Visit site
What about an Asus tuf a15 with Rtx 2060 and ryzen 7 4800h? I'm positive this one will be able to run those games. Unfortunately one of the drawbacks is the quality of the display. But it should not be an issue when it comes to gaming unless you're planning on doing image editing.

Oct 19, 2020
Visit site
What about an Asus tuf a15 with Rtx 2060 and ryzen 7 4800h? I'm positive this one will be able to run those games. Unfortunately one of the drawbacks is the quality of the display. But it should not be an issue when it comes to gaming unless you're planning on doing image editing.
Well as of right now im gaming on a 720p TV so it might not be a downgrade in display at all. It looks like it runs pretty hot though im not so sure im comfortable with the cooling system.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2020
Visit site
Well as of right now im gaming on a 720p TV so it might not be a downgrade in display at all. It looks like it runs pretty hot though im not so sure im comfortable with the cooling system.
No one is. Although, there is a way to fix it. Unfotunately it also downgrades CPU (its clocking). If you're intrested in that you can look it up on youtube. Just type "asus tuf a15 temperature fix". I myself am wondering if I should purchase this laptop or not. It has the best performance in its price range, but the worst temperatures as well.

Oct 30, 2020
Visit site
Hello folks, i've been looking into this myself but im very ignorant and inexperienced with this subject. I've ran through this List on amazon and the only one that has zero 1 star reviews is the dell g7. Essentially im looking for a laptop that is under $1500, is positively received, and will be able to run cyberpunk 2077 and other games that get released in the next few years. If I buy a Dell G7, will it be capable of doing that? Please let me know if there is any severe drawbacks to picking this laptop and if you have any recommendations that fit my budget better. Thx
i have answer for you....msi GE75, rtx 2070, 10th gen processor (guessing 10750 cpu), 16gb ram, 512gb sdd, 1 tb hdd......all for $1199.99
a rtx2070 is the key at this price.....
couldnt believe it when i saw this....been researching for 2 months....
costco on nov 26...midnight it goes on sale.....just got flier today
this will easily run cyberpunk 2077

Reactions: DeRyannn
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS