Question Buying pre built

Oct 4, 2020
Visit site
I have played console my whole life and I am looking to get my first gaming pc. I would rather go the pre built route the first time with hopefully some space for me to add upgrades here and there if I choose. I mainly want a pc that can run Squad, Escape from Tarkov, Hell Let Loose, Post Scriptum, Insurgency Sandstorm and games like these. I would like to find a pc that includes a monitor, keyboard, mouse, etc. as well. I also need it to be under $2,000.

Zoid

Community Contributor
I have played console my whole life and I am looking to get my first gaming pc. I would rather go the pre built route the first time with hopefully some space for me to add upgrades here and there if I choose. I mainly want a pc that can run Squad, Escape from Tarkov, Hell Let Loose, Post Scriptum, Insurgency Sandstorm and games like these. I would like to find a pc that includes a monitor, keyboard, mouse, etc. as well. I also need it to be under $2,000.
You can certainly by a nice PC for under $2,000. Do you have preferences for size, resolution, or refresh rate of the monitor?

Will you be using this PC for anything other than gaming?

Finally, where are you located?

TRENDING THREADS