Build Ram

You might want to parse the specs to your build. We can move forward from there.
At the very least, please mention the make and model of your motherboard and the processor that's paired with said mystery motherboard.

MaddMann

A nerd that found his place
Community Contributor
Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
yes thanks, i got :
GPU-AMD Radeon R7 250 Series
CPU-AMD FX(tm)-8300 Eight-Core Processor 4 Cores

These are the GPU and CPU, we would need the motherboard. If you are running windows try doing this and posting what you have

Use A Command Prompt
If you’re comfortable running command prompts, this method is probably going to be your best bet to find out your motherboard’s information.

Check-Your-Motherboard-With-Command-Prompt.jpg

To find out what motherboard you have, follow these steps:
1. In the Windows search bar, type in ‘cmd’ and hit enter.
2. In Command Prompt, type in wmic baseboard get product,Manufacturer
3. Your motherboard manufacturer and the name/model of the motherboard will be displayed

How to Check Motherboard Model in Windows with ‘System Information’
In some cases you can find your motherboard model in Windows by checking the System Information menu. Here’s how to do so:
1. In the Windows search bar, type in ‘System Information’
2. Scroll down on the System Summary tab (opens on the left side of the window) until you find ‘Motherboard Manufacturer’, or ‘BaseBoard Manufacturer’.
3. The information next to ‘Motherboard/BaseBoard Manufacturer’, ‘Motherboard/BaseBoard Model’, and ‘Motherboard/BaseBoard Name’, should give you the information you are looking for.

While this method might seem like the easiest way to use to check what motherboard you have, it can be a bit hit or miss. At the very least, you’ll at least be able to find out the manufacturer of your motherboard. But, you may not be able to find the exact model number of your motherboard using this method.

How-to-Check-What-Motherboard-You-Have.png

As you can see in the image above, System Information displays who manufactures my motherboard, but it doesn’t tell me the exact model number.

Check-Motherboard-With-System-Information.jpg

However, in this picture, System Information does display the model number of the motherboard. So, while it probably isn’t a full-proof method, checking your motherboard model in Windows will probably work if you have a newer motherboard.

MaddMann

A nerd that found his place
Community Contributor
Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
Hmmm, that is a tough one to find. You might try contacting them directly at sales@mail.goldkey.com.tw
The great firewall of West Taiwan prevents me from finding a lot of the likely places to purchase that. Goldkey doesn't seem to be a brand that sells here in the US.