Bioshock collection question

This collection has just become free on epic store..... part of the required spec says minimum 30 gb storage but recommended is a huge 80gb .... why the 50gb difference , yes i know memory required varies on how a game is set up but a 50gb difference ????

I own the Bioshock Collection on STEAM and haven't noticed that myself, but I did notice with Age of Empires 4 and For Honor they have some 4K HD pack that's added almost 30GB to 40GB onto both games for me, just for that texture pack alone. 😩

Reactions: Frindis
I own the Bioshock Collection on STEAM and haven't noticed that myself, but I did notice with Age of Empires 4 and For Honor they have some 4K HD pack that's added almost 30GB to 40GB onto both games for me, just for that texture pack alone. 😩

I think textures take up most of the space of modern games anyway, or at least a very sizable chunk.

I guess it might depend on which game you want to install (+ language packs/addons, etc) because If I remember correctly the Bioshock Infinite took up to 40GB of space with DLCs.
This is correct. Just checking my Steam library those games have the following install sizes:
Bioshock Remastered - 20.72 GB
Bioshock 2 Remastered - 19.82 GB
Bioshock Infinite - 41.49 GB