Best cooling pad

Jul 9, 2021
Visit site
Hi. I need a cooling pad, because when I play games with high graphics settings (gta 5 for example) I hit cpu temps of up to 88 degrees celcius. What cooling pad would give me the most cooling power without being too loud? I have tried a Kootek Chill Mat 5, which was supposed to be good according to the reviews, but it only dropped my temps by about 3 to 4 degrees. I will consider anything under $100.

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2021
Visit site
I've used Deepcool Multi Core X8 Quad-Fan Laptop Cooling Pad..
but if you use it for more than 5 hours, the old temperature will increase, I bought it for about $58

Aug 13, 2021
Visit site
Hi. I need a cooling pad, because when I play games with high graphics settings (gta 5 for example) I hit cpu temps of up to 88 degrees celcius. What cooling pad would give me the most cooling power without being too loud? I have tried a Kootek Chill Mat 5, which was supposed to be good according to the reviews, but it only dropped my temps by about 3 to 4 degrees. I will consider anything under $100.
I am samuel give advice for you to try the best recommendations NOTEPAL X-Lite II. This cheap laptop cooling pad has a number of great features such as a built-in 144m fan.
Ergonomic design, made thin only 28 mm

TRENDING THREADS