Best budget pc?

May 29, 2024
Visit site
Hi this is my first pc ever and I wanna make sure everything is working out well.
My budget is around 1200 dollars.
The pc i mostly gonna be used for gaming, but also occasionally video editing as well as coding.
I have a 1080p monitor
I've already bought pc case, cpu and gpu, but the other parts is changeable.
Do you agree with the choices? And how can I make sure this works out and the pc can run?
Cpu: ryzen amd 5 7600x
Gpu: Amd radeon 6700xt
Pc case: nzxt flow 7
Case coolers: arctic p12 PWM PST 120 mm
cpu cooler: Thermalright Peerless assasin 120 SE
Motherboard: MSI B650 GAMING PLUS WIFI ATX AM5
Ram: Corsair vengeance 32 GB (DDR5-6000)
SSD: western digital black SN850X NVMe SSD M.2 2TB
PSU: Corsair RM750e (2023) 750 W 80+ gold certified fully modular ATX power supply

May 27, 2024
Visit site
Do you agree with the choices? And how can I make sure this works out and the pc can run?
These parts are solid. The only way to make sure the PC actually works is to assemble it and power it on, but if your question is about compatibility, then these parts are all fully-compatible. You got that.

I can tell you it won't be the best video editing machine in the world, but it'll blow past a lot of the machines out there. You did good, friend. Pat yourself on the back.

Reactions: Brian Boru
May 29, 2024
Visit site
These parts are solid. The only way to make sure the PC actually works is to assemble it and power it on, but if your question is about compatibility, then these parts are all fully-compatible. You got that.

I can tell you it won't be the best video editing machine in the world, but it'll blow past a lot of the machines out there. You did good, friend. Pat yourself on the back.
Appreciate it

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts