Beautiful Game Appreciation

Page 24 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Dang, they got me:
P2qTHb3.png

That was quite a while after I blew up The Father's statue on top of a mountain—leaving only the metal superstructure—so I guess they owed me one:
Ytgfsdr.png

Zloth

Community Contributor
I use a pizza cutter and toilet plunger regularly too. Have you moved onto a household sim now?
That's no plunger, that's a Q-Tip!

But you left us hanging? You said you were going to head toward the smoke to the SSW then.... dead?

Eastshade is a beautiful game! I didn't have much fun with it, but it was gorgeous the whole time.

head toward the smoke to the SSW then.... dead?
No, that was a successful radar outpost capture and defense. The RIP pic was from earlier, blowing up a gold mine when dozens of baddies descended from all sides—needless to say, I was totally unprepared :D

I'm not posting sequentially, just pic picking when I remember to share :)

@ZedClampet had a quick peek at Eastshade, seems the point of it is to look beautiful for photos & painting, yeah?

@ZedClampet had a quick peek at Eastshade, seems the point of it is to look beautiful for photos & painting, yeah?
Sort of. You are trying to fulfill your mother's dying wish that you paint certain locations, but there's a whole big story. I would describe it as an open world, narrative adventure with exploration.

There is a somewhat short prequel called Leaving Lyndow if you are interested in checking it out. It's on sale for 99 cents right now. I remember enjoying it, but that's about all. My initial thought, though, is that you would be bored since you don't normally play these sorts of games.

Zloth

Community Contributor
Not sure what this tattoo is about
full

A `mech that's a convertible!? I want it!
full

Yeah, you three are really inconspicuous wandering around in a slum dressed like that.
full

Your character has almost no personality, pants are too big, won't brush his hair despite the worst calics* you'll ever see, frequently has psychotic episodes... and the girls flock to him? I guess that's why this is a "fantasy" game.
full

*calics are called cowlicks now??

I've been playing around a lot with the Photo Mode in Mass Effect Legendary, and while I love that they added it (it was nearly impossible to take screen shots in the Mass Effect game before they came to Steam), the controls are a bit limited, at least to me, even with the Photo Mode Qol Mod for ME1. I also wish there were just a single key stroke to activate it (which would make it much easier to take a combat screen shot), but as it is, you have to hit ESC to the main menu, then click on photo mode, that's kind-of a pain.

Still, it's better than not having a photo mode, and it is fun to play around with the focal length, angles, filters, and saturation and other options., I've probably spent several hours overall just experimenting.

Garrus
X1Lu8JL.jpg

Tali
1z0K3dY.jpg

I love playing around with the B&W mode and Film Grain
EXPqd9w.jpg

The sepia tone can also be pretty nice
7Zj5Yki.jpg

And, lecherous old man that I am, I've spent way too much time photographing the exotic dancers at Chora's Den:
xsoQy5n.jpg

l0C31hw.jpg

Zloth

Community Contributor
I see it! But, if I click it, I can't see the expanded image. I think I have to have an account on ImgBB.

It's easier to just use the Media section here.

Now? Cowlicks are what they've always been called. That's where the incorrect word "calics" came from.
That's the YUCKY version! I never heard of it until I noticed "calics" was being bounced by my browser's spell check and I looked it up.

I see it! But, if I click it, I can't see the expanded image. I think I have to have an account on ImgBB.

It's easier to just use the Media section here.

That's the YUCKY version! I never heard of it until I noticed "calics" was being bounced by my browser's spell check and I looked it up.
I just looked it up. Apparently the person who identified it named it cowlicks for the way a calf looks after being licked by its mother. Was named in the 16th century.

TRENDING THREADS