battlefield 1942 single player demo

Hello

I am trying to get used to playing games with a keyboard and mouse, and one way I used to do this was on my old iMac where I downloaded demo games, I remember playing 2 demo games before I brought games for the mac, most were the original call of duties.

So, I downloaded one of the demos that I used to play, Battlefield 1942 single player demo, When playing, I found it hard to fight the enemy and such but it appeared that either the AI is really good for its time, I am really bad at mouse and keyboard gaming or that I am playing against real players. Does anyone know if this is game has multiplayer demo which I am connected too?

Hello

I am trying to get used to playing games with a keyboard and mouse, and one way I used to do this was on my old iMac where I downloaded demo games, I remember playing 2 demo games before I brought games for the mac, most were the original call of duties.

So, I downloaded one of the demos that I used to play, Battlefield 1942 single player demo, When playing, I found it hard to fight the enemy and such but it appeared that either the AI is really good for its time, I am really bad at mouse and keyboard gaming or that I am playing against real players. Does anyone know if this is game has multiplayer demo which I am connected too?

I somewhat doubt there's enough people still playing Battlefield 1942 to fill a game. Even if there are, I'm sure it would've been fairly obvious that you were joining an online game, if only because of the usernames of the other players.

It's more likely that you're just bad and need to practice more. Which isn't surprising if you're not used to it, everything takes practice to get good at.

Alternatively, it is possible that playing the game on much faster hardware somehow allows the AI to be much better than they were originally meant to be. It wouldn't be the first time something like that happened.

Yes, the enemy seem to have different usernames as if they were created by people.

I used and want to use battlefield 1942 as a learning tool on how to play with mouse and keyboard

TRENDING THREADS