Batman 2022

Jul 11, 2022
Visit site
Did anyone even like it? Because i did and most of the people i know, even one of my best friends he's like a fan of noir, detectives, and he said it's boring. But i find this movie awesome - dark aesthetic, references to scenes from comic books, finally successful representation of a Cat Woman.
One thing i didn't like much about this movie is Batman being not as charismatic as we used to see him in Nolan's trilogy. But that's explainable, because it's just first years of him being a local superhero.
Of course you don't want to associate yourself with an emo dude, that's probably the reason most of the people are complaining about the new Batman.
I loved scene where he was playing with criminals by starting an engine of a car and giving them head start, like he wanted to play with them.
So what do you think? Was it a failed project or just people got used to funny, charismatic, ideal heroes in movies? And if you are a unicorn that actually liked it - what's your favorite scene?
:hearteyecat:
(Sorry if i don't type correctly - i am russian) 🥹

Reactions: Brian Boru
Jul 5, 2022
Visit site
Usually when people don't like these types of movies later it becomes a masterpiece. Imo the movie is really cool but everyone has their own tastes so it can't be loved by everyone:unsure:

Reactions: Frindis
Jul 11, 2022
Visit site
Usually when people don't like these types of movies later it becomes a masterpiece. Imo the movie is really cool but everyone has their own tastes so it can't be loved by everyone:unsure:
yeah i agree that it can't be a good movie for everyone but there's so much hate about it at least in my country, i was confused haha

I think it got a mixed reception in the UK. I personally liked it a lot. I thought it had an arty feel and loved that the most about it. Maybe a mix of the art style of Batman 2022 (and Robert Pattinson as Batman) but with the story lines of the Nolan films would have made for the best of both worlds. I didn't really like the Bale Batman it felt kind of detached and shouty.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Jul 11, 2022
Visit site
I didn't really like the Bale Batman it felt kind of detached and shouty
Yeah because of the fact that he's one of my favorite actors, for a long time i couldn't confess to myself that i didn't like him as Batman. Trilogy was still epic for me though.

Reactions: Alm
I enjoyed it. It was a good take on the formative years of Batman (or what I would expect). It's funny how people expect their heroes to be fully formed from day 1 - which clearly is not the case. It's on my buy list.

Reactions: Frindis

TRENDING THREADS