Nov 13, 2020
Visit site
hello, so my pc is getting very bad fps in most games only recently, the bios is updated same with drivers it seems everything is up to date. i just got the rtx 3070 and my cpu is the ryzen 5 2600 “planning on getting a new one soon” my friend has the same and he’s getting like 120 fps in battle field 1 ultra settings, i’m struggling to get 50.

cpu: ryzen 5 2600

gpu: rtx 3070 fe

mobo: b450 tomahawk

ram: 16gb trident z

psu: evga 800 watt

cpu temps are 50c
gpu temps 75c

it’s happening with all my games. i ran ddu and added new drivers it’s worse now.

Thats not good, that was not my intent! Usually deleting and reinstalling updates with DDU works with issues like this, you can roll back your drivers to the previous version if you need to. I would say verify the files on 1 of your games, see if that fixes it, a complete reinstall of the game might also help.

Did this all start happening right after you installed the 3070? What were you doing leading up to this notice?

Nov 13, 2020
Visit site
Thats not good, that was not my intent! Usually deleting and reinstalling updates with DDU works with issues like this, you can roll back your drivers to the previous version if you need to. I would say verify the files on 1 of your games, see if that fixes it, a complete reinstall of the game might also help.

Did this all start happening right after you installed the 3070? What were you doing leading up to this notice?
no it actually started on my gtx 1070 all the sudden. i think it’s a software thing,

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS