Question Audio Mic Problem

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
This might not be an easy fix as i keep searching and still can't find the right answer all i see is basic solutions like disabling the audio enhancements. I made the mistake of ending the task Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation and it sort of messed with my audio but not the hearing sounds that part works fine. It did something to my mic volume so when i speak its still sounds great except that it it lowers my voice at times so when im speaking in game they can still hear me good but they notice it gets quieter.

MaddMann

A nerd that found his place
Community Contributor
Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
Has this always been an issue or did it only happen after you ended AudioDG? Have you tried just restarting your computer, that is a boot process unless you have manually disabled it. Can you try with another headset and see if the results are the same? This can help you isolate the issue to being the headset or windows.

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
Has this always been an issue or did it only happen after you ended AudioDG? Have you tried just restarting your computer, that is a boot process unless you have manually disabled it. Can you try with another headset and see if the results are the same? This can help you isolate the issue to being the headset or windows.

I really didn't want to accept that it was that lol but i picked up a $50 pair gaming headset. It turns out you were right i guess i damaged the little control box while on VR. I remember it hitting the ground a few times i just didn't think that was enough to mess it up. It was a nice razer headset too there goes $100 bucks wasted, anyways thank you so much man i appreciate it.

TRENDING THREADS