Are you, like Brian, a square? (Top 25 games on Steam 7/10/24)

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
What are they calling a collection of "bug fixes, performance enhancements, and stability improvements" if not a patch?
DLC? Surely Bethesda would charge you for such a thing. Its only a matter of time before you have to pay them to fix the games. though in Bethesda's case, you probably better off paying them to leave it alone.

There's quite a lot of RGB on the front of the monitors. If you have a 4K screen there's literally millions of RGB lights on there.
Some are necessary, its hard to see anything on the screen without them. Its the unessential ones I was talking about.

DLC? Surely Bethesda would charge you for such a thing. Its only a matter of time before you have to pay them to fix the games. though in Bethesda's case, you probably better off paying them to leave it alone.

Paradox already does this.

Some are necessary, its hard to see anything on the screen without them. Its the unessential ones I was talking about.

I just enjoy being pedantic.

I used to not see point in rgb but if you have a glass side on your case, you might as well have some lighting in there or its just a dark void.
I just realised that only three parts in my case don't have rgb now. Power Supply (which I can't see anyway), chassis fans (which are mostly hidden), and storage drives (which are either under a heatsink or hidden).
h5Hg18w.jpg

It wasn't intentional... okay, some of it was... I could have chosen an AIO with non rgb fans but I like being able to see the front of case. GPU helps brighten up the bottom area of PC.

Prior to current PC I only had it on Keyboard (as it helped read keys) and mouse. Now only thing that doesn't have (unessential) RGB on it is my monitor. Its hardly a reason to pick a particular monitor though.

Yes, but forgive me if I've misunderstood: isn't that what they're saying? That the “normal update cycle” has ended and there will only be ad hoc repairs from now on?

According to their own community update:

Beyond Patch 7, we will continue focusing on bug fixes, performance enhancements, and stability improvements to ensure you have the best possible gaming experience.

And yes, we are also actively working on bringing Crossplay and a Photo Mode to Baldur’s Gate 3, but the work required to bring these to you means that these additions will likely be further down the road.

So it seems Patch 7 might be the last major patch that adds a whole bunch of content, but they already have plans for a bunch more patches in the future.

I used to not see point in rgb but if you have a glass side on your case, you might as well have some lighting in there or its just a dark void.
I just realised that only three parts in my case don't have rgb now. Power Supply (which I can't see anyway), chassis fans (which are mostly hidden), and storage drives (which are either under a heatsink or hidden).
h5Hg18w.jpg

It wasn't intentional... okay, some of it was... I could have chosen an AIO with non rgb fans but I like being able to see the front of case. GPU helps brighten up the bottom area of PC.

Prior to current PC I only had it on Keyboard (as it helped read keys) and mouse. Now only thing that doesn't have (unessential) RGB on it is my monitor. Its hardly a reason to pick a particular monitor though.

Your case is very similar to mine except I have bottom fans and my RGB is GLORIOUS RAINBOWS!!! 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
PXL-20210701-104435241.jpg

EDIT: Doesn't seem to be showing, I guess my GLORIOUS RAINBOWS were too much for the forum software.

Mines not a twin chamber fish tank. Corsair case?
is that a water cooled GPU?

Technicolor vomit doesn't show in photos, would in videos. I can sort of tell based on all your fans being different colors
Corsairs RGB program has more options than others do. I used to have a Corsair AIO and I could have different colors on individual blades and moving patterns. Since I changed AIO I can't use it on the current one, so its solid colors.
RGB is in need of one program that does it all. I have to use three different programs to do mine. So I just pick solid colors I can get on all 3.

Running out of colors I want to use.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts