heres the list:
Corsair CC-9011138-WW Carbide Series SPEC-05 Mid-Tower Gaming Case/Chassis - Black,

Aerocool Integrator 500W 80 Plus Bronze Power Supply Unit

Corsair CMK8GX4M1A2400C16 Vengeance LPX 8 GB (1 x 8 GB) DDR4 2400 MHz C16 XMP 2.0 High Performance Desktop Memory Module, Black,

MSI B450 GAMING PLUS MAX Motherboard ATX, AM4, DDR4, LAN, USB 3.2 Gen2, M.2, MYSTIC Light Sync, HDMI, DVI-D, AMD RYZEN 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen Ready,

AMD YD2600BBAFBOX Ryzen 5 2600 Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler

2tb hdd

msi gtx 1660 ventus oc edition

and i may change the case so would it be compatible with this as well

S4 ATX MID-TOWER - BLACK WINDOW
  • Simple elegant design
  • acrylic tempered glass side panel
  • Two pre-installed 120mm fans
  • Space for up to a 240mm radiator or two 120mm radiators

Last edited:
I would not get an HDD, replace that with either an SSD or NVME. That case will house what you are putting in there but it will be packed. Full towers are, IMO, the best bet for gaming, its also more roomy to replace stuff albeit a little more money.

I would not get an HDD, replace that with either an SSD or NVME. That case will house what you are putting in there but it will be packed. Full towers are, IMO, the best bet for gaming, its also more roomy to replace stuff albeit a little more money.
why not a hdd because yh ik ssd are faster but its a budget build
the entire thing is 491 lol cuz 2 parts are coming from a friend

I would go with less storage then, you can always add more later, your pc will be a lot faster, even loading windows. If you want to save the money sure, an HDD is good at 2tb, but for 50 bucks more your PC performance and speed will be a lot better, its just my personal opinion, if you need to save the cash go for it i dont like suggesting spending a higher amount, but in terms of ssd and hdd, id put more money in it to have an ssd.

its a budget build and im cutting back on ssd ima get it after and
I would go with less storage then, you can always add more later, your pc will be a lot faster, even loading windows. If you want to save the money sure, an HDD is good at 2tb, but for 50 bucks more your PC performance and speed will be a lot better, its just my personal opinion, if you need to save the cash go for it i dont like suggesting spending a higher amount, but in terms of ssd and hdd, id put more money in it to have an ssd.
ima get the ssd after cuz im getting the 2tb for £30 which is the normal price of a 1tb thats why im going for that much space

TRENDING THREADS