Anyone using Satisfactory

I have all settings on high , my gtx 1080 runs at 80 degrees all the time with this game , what effects can i turn down or off to reduce temperature , fps is 130 to 144 all the time , would lowering the capped fpc reduce temp and how much could i lower it before i actually see a visual difference

Anyone using Satisfactory
People who posted in following threads might be able to help:

Reactions: Pifanjr
I have all settings on high , my gtx 1080 runs at 80 degrees all the time with this game , what effects can i turn down or off to reduce temperature , fps is 130 to 144 all the time , would lowering the capped fpc reduce temp and how much could i lower it before i actually see a visual difference

I suggest capping the framerate. Go down 10 to 20 fps and check, then go down some more and check, until you get the temps where you want them.

Most gamers are playing at 60 fps or less and getting along just fine, so I'd say you have plenty of room to play with it. The terrible truth is that if you showed 1000 gamers two games, one going 60 fps and the other going 120 fps, most wouldn't be able to tell which was which.

TRENDING THREADS