Anyone still play Zelda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, Nintendo has never developed an original Zelda game for PC. Additionally, Nintendo has declined to port any of the existing games in the Zelda franchise to PC. This means that PC gamers who would like to try a Zelda game have to get their hands on a Nintendo console first.

Only way is emulators or buy a Nintendo console.

Aug 10, 2021
Visit site
Ocarina of time from N64 is king
as you had an N64-did you go on to get a gamecube? if so,did you have zelda:4 swords adventures? what is your view on it?

for me,its got to be up there with being a classic zelda, being able to use the gba/gba SP as a controller in some parts of the game was ground breaking , and although it didnt have the flashyness of ocarina,it did oldschool ,and for me anyway i think it did oldschool very well.

I liked it as well as the GameCube itself, but the N64 was a much bigger leap forward for games and Nintendo as a whole. To go from super Mario world to Mario 64 was huge and Zelda among other games on N64 were amazing at the time. The newer Nintendo consoles and games are great, but they will never match the experiences I had as a teenager with N64.

Haha. I know this thread was resurrected with a necropost, but yeah. Zelda is my favorite game franchise of all time. Skyrim is my favorite game of all time, but Zelda is my favorite franchise. I can't wait for BotW 2 to finally come out, hopefully this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.