Question Anyone playing Alyx on Oculus Rift S?

MaddMann

A nerd that found his place
Community Contributor
Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
I have been and I have loved it. There have been almost no instances of motion sickness for me. I play on the occulus rift. The level of detail and the things you can do in it are amazing. Although prepare to have several moments of panic and be sure your area is clear. I lost my sh!t a few times when a headcrab jumped at me out of nowhere. However, it is amazing to pick up a random suitcase and use it as a shield during fights =P

Also, I LOVE the gravity gloves. I am not very far in, only about 2 or 3 hours, but I plan to change that and binge it tomorrow.

Feb 27, 2020
Visit site
I have been and I have loved it. There have been almost no instances of motion sickness for me. I play on the occulus rift. The level of detail and the things you can do in it are amazing. Although prepare to have several moments of panic and be sure your area is clear. I lost my sh!t a few times when a headcrab jumped at me out of nowhere. However, it is amazing to pick up a random suitcase and use it as a shield during fights =P

Also, I LOVE the gravity gloves. I am not very far in, only about 2 or 3 hours, but I plan to change that and binge it tomorrow.
Thanks for this. I'm going to wait for newer headsets before I give Alyx a try, but glad to hear it's a solid experience on the ORS!

Reactions: MaddMann

TRENDING THREADS