Any Yugioh Duel Links Fans Around Here?

May 9, 2024
Visit site
I'm an OG Yugioh fan like I'm 31 years old and grew up with the anime and buying packs of cards and sneakily taking some of my friend's cards when they weren't looking. I recently wanted to scratch my Yugioh itch and got into Duel Links and holy crap it actually makes me feel like a kid again summoning out my Dark Magician and sending noobs to the shadow realm. Just wanting to start a discussion about Yugioh and see if any one here feels like Duel Links does a good job with making online Yugioh fun? Do you think Yugioh died a long time ago or is it better than ever? I actually became addicted to Duel Links and got really good like multiple dozen King of Games with mostly top decks and some fun decks, like I recently got it with a Dark Magician deck. If you've never played and want to play it can be confusing as heck to know what to play so I made a write-up on what to play and the best ur cards in the game. I also am lucky that I make a lot of money as an overnight Target shelf stocker so that I can buy so many boxes. I'm also addicted to opening Duel Links boxes and have spent maybe $10,000 so far. I am not the best at making decisions.

Last edited by a moderator:

TRENDING THREADS