A wild Rensje appears!

Hey PC Gamer community,

I hope you are all doing well in this unprecedented time of quarantine and crisis. Some months ago I used to frequent these boards religiously only to then disappear out of nowhere. I regret to tell you that my family was hit very hard with the sudden passing away of a beloved close relative. At the time the cause of death was unclear, but we later learned that it was very likely related to COVID-19.

Anyway, everything fell by the wayside for a while as we set about emptying their home and once that was done, I haven't really felt like doing much of anything. I am slowly getting my daily routine back together and decided it was probably time to return to these forums and give a sign of life. I don't see myself returning to the XCOM campaign anytime soon because I really don't feel like it right now, but I want to at least interact with you lot again. It's been too long.

I wish you all good health and infinite wisdom. Keep your loved ones close and take care of each other.

Thank you for the kind words, everyone. I shouldn't have stayed away so long.

@Pifanjr don't worry, it's not that! I might very well pick it back up again when I get the itch back. One thing I was happy to see is that a new XCOM spin-off game was announced while I was away! It looks fun and the price is good. I will need to give that a spin at some point.

Reactions: Pifanjr and Frindis

Sarafan

Community Contributor
I hope you are all doing well in this unprecedented time of quarantine and crisis. Some months ago I used to frequent these boards religiously only to then disappear out of nowhere. I regret to tell you that my family was hit very hard with the sudden passing away of a beloved close relative. At the time the cause of death was unclear, but we later learned that it was very likely related to COVID-19.

Sorry to hear that COVID-19 affected you personally. I hope that your mood will improve in time. And welcome back to the forums. It needs more active users and a comeback of those that once were very active is a good thing. Best of luck to you! :)

Reactions: Pifanjr and Frindis

TRENDING THREADS