Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
Nothing quite brings an alliance of gamers closer together than conversing about the past, especially the 90's nostalgia. In this thread, I want to know what your top 5 cherished TV shows where in the 90s.

Mine in no paricular order:
Secret Life of Toys
Art Attack
Robot Wars
Lift-Off
Animals of Farthing Wood

Let's once again go down memory lane.

Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
I could probably name you my personal top 5 children shows in no particular order:

Animaniacs
Freakazoid
batman the animated series
Spiderman
samurai jack

i can name a hell of a lot more like futurama, dexters labortory, cow and chicken, earthworm jim. hell, naming top 5 anime might be here for a while. Too many good ones.
You named a few that I had forgotten about, but there were some real gems on cartoon network when Foxtel first launched.

Reactions: arbul03 and Krud
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Xena: Warrior Princess. Even though my kid self strongly disliked Hercules in that show, he didn't appear much. By the way, did you guys know Xena has an official and active youtube channel? Crazy stuff.

Edit: actually, it has three youtube channels. One with content in english, one with content in brazilian portuguese and one with content in spanish.

Zloth

Community Contributor
90's? Babylon 5 and Star Trek: Next Generation.

Oh, and quite a bit of WWF then WWE wrestling. Finally, a soap opera for guys - and everyone does their own stunts!

And how could I forget 120 Minutes? I would record those things to video tape. Later, I translated the music to MP3s. They make up at least half my music collection now.

But Babylon 5 and ST:tNG ended, WWE got bought out, and 120 Minutes gave way to "reality" TV. Luckily, games got better over the 90's. WAY better. I barely watch TV now.

1. Knightmare
2. Star Trek TNG
3. X Files
4. The Simpsons
5. Sharpe

I'll put a British twist on the top and tail. Simpsons and Star Trek were on literally every weekday at 5 and 6 I think on Sky One in the U.K in the mid 90's, I must have watched them nearly every day for about 5+ years after school and then college.

Knightmare because everyone I know remembers it and theres never been anything else like it. X Files because Scully.

Aug 1, 2020
Visit site
4x Live Act series favs that watched b in 90's when lived teenager & early adult days.
1: Babylon 5 (Dig. Remastered would be nice, but tricky to do)
2: Star Trek Deep Space 9 (Need those Remastered Seasons & Dig. to save Nature)
3: X-Files
4: La Femme Nikita
----------------------------------------------------------
Top 3 Animated from 90's that was amazing era for them.
1: C.Planet & The Planeteers (Should get Remake w new Gfx. 30mins eps. & same 6x seasons)
2: Batman: The Animated Series (M.Hamill should've had double amount of eps.)
3: Spawn (Waiting for more news about the live act movie sequel)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS