Top 5 90's TV - Your Childhood Fav's 📺

Jan 17, 2020
Nothing quite brings an alliance of gamers closer together than conversing about the past, especially the 90's nostalgia. In this thread, I want to know what your top 5 cherished TV shows where in the 90s.

Mine in no paricular order:
Secret Life of Toys
Art Attack
Robot Wars
Lift-Off
Animals of Farthing Wood

Let's once again go down memory lane.

Reactions: Frindis
Jan 17, 2020
1994. Don't get too excited. It's targeted at kids and features none of the satire or heavy violence that makes the original film the best.
I would of enjoyed that growing up to be honest. Anything cyberpunk or with machines have been a passion of mine always . Hence why I'm on a gaming forum 😃

Reactions: slime_golem
Jan 16, 2020
I could probably name you my personal top 5 children shows in no particular order:

Animaniacs
Freakazoid
batman the animated series
Spiderman
samurai jack

i can name a hell of a lot more like futurama, dexters labortory, cow and chicken, earthworm jim. hell, naming top 5 anime might be here for a while. Too many good ones.

Reactions: Krud and JC_Denton
Jan 17, 2020
I could probably name you my personal top 5 children shows in no particular order:

Animaniacs
Freakazoid
batman the animated series
Spiderman
samurai jack

i can name a hell of a lot more like futurama, dexters labortory, cow and chicken, earthworm jim. hell, naming top 5 anime might be here for a while. Too many good ones.
You named a few that I had forgotten about, but there were some real gems on cartoon network when Foxtel first launched.

Reactions: Krud
Jan 13, 2020
Xena: Warrior Princess. Even though my kid self strongly disliked Hercules in that show, he didn't appear much. By the way, did you guys know Xena has an official and active youtube channel? Crazy stuff.

Edit: actually, it has three youtube channels. One with content in english, one with content in brazilian portuguese and one with content in spanish.

Jan 13, 2020
90's? Babylon 5 and Star Trek: Next Generation.

Oh, and quite a bit of WWF then WWE wrestling. Finally, a soap opera for guys - and everyone does their own stunts!

And how could I forget 120 Minutes? I would record those things to video tape. Later, I translated the music to MP3s. They make up at least half my music collection now.

But Babylon 5 and ST:tNG ended, WWE got bought out, and 120 Minutes gave way to "reality" TV. Luckily, games got better over the 90's. WAY better. I barely watch TV now.

Reactions: Frindis

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS