7 Hours of Dragon Age and I’m Already Regretting My Life Choices 😱

Sep 5, 2024
Visit site
Guys, I’ve been sucked into Dragon Age for 7 hours, and I’m absolutely spiraling.
One minute I’m a hero fighting darkspawn, and the next, I’m stuck in political drama, making decisions that feel WAY above my pay grade. 🤯

Morrigan? Savage queen. Alistair? Total sweetheart, but why does every convo feel like I’m about to accidentally cause world-ending drama?? 😬

And these choices, man… why is everything I do a moral dilemma? I swear, every decision leaves me thinking, “Did I just ruin someone’s life?” 😳
If I survive this emotional rollercoaster, you’ll hear all about it.

Want to know if I made it out alive? 😅

Reactions: Zimbaly
Aug 30, 2024
Visit site
Guys, I’ve been sucked into Dragon Age for 7 hours, and I’m absolutely spiraling.
One minute I’m a hero fighting darkspawn, and the next, I’m stuck in political drama, making decisions that feel WAY above my pay grade. 🤯

Morrigan? Savage queen. Alistair? Total sweetheart, but why does every convo feel like I’m about to accidentally cause world-ending drama?? 😬

And these choices, man… why is everything I do a moral dilemma? I swear, every decision leaves me thinking, “Did I just ruin someone’s life?” 😳
If I survive this emotional rollercoaster, you’ll hear all about it.

Want to know if I made it out alive? 😅
I totally get where you're coming from! Dragon Age: Origins is a masterpiece that really pulls you into its world. The moral dilemmas and character interactions are what make it so immersive.

Morrigan is definitely a complex character, and Alistair's charm is hard to resist. The political drama and tough choices are all part of the experience that makes you feel like every decision truly matters.

Just remember, it's all about the journey and the stories you create along the way. Don't stress too much about the choices—embrace the chaos and enjoy the ride! Can't wait to hear how your adventure unfolds.

Anyone else have any epic Dragon Age moments to share?

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts