I've been having great fun playing this game, it's quite worth the price at this current beta stage as updates are being pushed all the time.

also, the Devs are going to open up modding soon which means community "DLC" later down the road.
it's quite a fun little game that you can play in 20 minute increments if you want. 🤩
it's also not a super frustrating bullet hell experience. 💥 in the latest update the dev also included a casual "autoaim" mode.

also it's gonna be on even more cheaper, as it's going on sale on august 1-8
60a645f553c4cf7807f4b6e048160bcaaec039b6.jpg

Character_.gif
SMG_.gif

Also if you want to play the demo you can play it over at itch.io it's title is 10 minutes till dawn. 😉

p8v6Lj.png

also for some gameplay of the full game, here's a youtuber I watch. 😋

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSVqIhcmhKg

The dev is still actively improving this game, and it's receiving constant updates, according to steamDB it still has around 1-2k players daily, probably because of it's relatively low price as an alpha indie game. 🙂

Also with 11k positive reviews on steam.

It's probably not a game with super lengthy replayability loops, but I guess it has good gameplay for its price, until its final version, probably. 😁
c510200e86a9eacffab872255acd4d9aa1d4eb94.gif

Reactions: ZedClampet
The dev is still actively improving this game, and it's receiving constant updates, according to steamDB it still has around 1-2k players daily, probably because of it's relatively low price as an alpha indie game. 🙂

Also with 11k positive reviews on steam.

It's probably not a game with super lengthy replayability loops, but I guess it has good gameplay for its price, until its final version, probably. 😁
c510200e86a9eacffab872255acd4d9aa1d4eb94.gif
I don't so much have a brain as I have a meat abacus, and yet it short circuits every time I look that that gif. Don't think I would do very well with that.

TRENDING THREADS