Post something that made you laugh.

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

Oblixir

BANNED
Sep 17, 2023
Visit site
this is a real picture

X6ygom5.png

from opening a new shooting range in Poland, they were shooting a baloon attached to the ribbon.
The man knows how to create action.

The username @Lil Dyslexic doG
Thanks man. I changed it a lil from one of my Steam screen names. liL dyslexiC Dog. Some know not about Dyslexia. Can write backwards and other such things- can be a learning disability. Also many geniuses and inventers and self-made and or rich businesspeople have/ had Dyslexia. I suffer it a little bit myself. Sadly- I am not the rich or lucky type- lol. If written right its- Lil Dyslexic God.

I have 10 screen names on Steam- is all it allows. I have a few more. I change up or for different sites- and or might not want people stalking or follow me around. Some people are evil and trolls etc. 1 of my fav screen names when I play coop with friends or MP is- Your Ass-Breath :( I have to space the last part here- or it shows the emo- Your Ass-Breath : (
Some games have text pop-ups when frag someone. Say CSS- Your Ass-Breath :( just killed-- So n So. Your Ass-Breath :( just killed-- yo Mamma. Your Ass-Breath :( just killed-- Listerine. Your Ass-Breath :( just killed- Tic-Tac etc. So funny- people roll laughing. I also like this for coop and mp- Stay Down :/
I think of them as kind of taunts for MP. I am using this now- Armageddon Agent
Most people do not know its actually a nickname for Spawn. The lil fat clown dude in the movie starts to run down a few nicknames for Spawn and Armageddon Agent is one of them. When I first started gaming and was most all MP- I used this- no-Guts

I need start a thread. I guess in accessories or something. The mods can move it if needed. I am trying to setup my entertainment like center for pc gaming on my tv and using an xbox controller. I never played console or used a controller before. So I have a few questions. See yah. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Boru
Thanks man. I changed it a lil from one of my Steam screen names. liL dyslexiC Dog. Some know not about Dyslexia. Can write backwards and other such things- can be a learning disability. Also many geniuses and inventers and self-made and or rich businesspeople have/ had Dyslexia. I suffer it a little bit myself. Sadly- I am not the rich or lucky type- lol. If written right its- Lil Dyslexic God.

I have 10 screen names on Steam- is all it allows. I have a few more. I change up or for different sites- and or might not want people stalking or follow me around. Some people are evil and trolls etc. 1 of my fav screen names when I play coop with friends or MP is- Your Ass-Breath :( I have to space the last part here- or it shows the emo- Your Ass-Breath : (
Some games have text pop-ups when frag someone. Say CSS- Your Ass-Breath :( just killed-- So n So. Your Ass-Breath :( just killed-- yo Mamma. Your Ass-Breath :( just killed-- Listerine. Your Ass-Breath :( just killed- Tic-Tac etc. So funny- people roll laughing. I also like this for coop and mp- Stay Down :/
I think of them as kind of taunts for MP. I am using this now- Armageddon Agent
Most people do not know its actually a nickname for Spawn. The lil fat clown dude in the movie starts to run down a few nicknames for Spawn and Armageddon Agent is one of them. When I first started gaming and was most all MP- I used this- no-Guts

I need start a thread. I guess in accessories or something. The mods can move it if needed. I am trying to setup my entertainment like center for pc gaming on my tv and using an xbox controller. I never played console or used a controller before. So I have a few questions. See yah. :)
I work with dyslexic children in school and I know tehy can be hard to work wiht despite being really sharp intelectually, the educational system in Poland punishes them too hard for spelling a few words wrong. Sometimes I really feel for them.
also, thanks for the 50 likes you just gave me :ROFLMAO:

The J man singing "Sister Sister Temptation Resistor" in the comedy action movie " Sister Wrath".

I like the Pepto-Bismol- jingle. The guy puts extra effort into singing the "DIARRHEA" part- makes me laugh. :)

Last edited:
that'd make a great christmas gift.
Thats really funny. I am a real comic from the heart and all man. I could see myself wearing just that- for tons of laughs. 60 years-old- not so fit and handsome anymore and pale- maybe telling "the unknown comic" jokes and alike- chucky chucky chucky- awe yah- fallout laughing. yah the paper bag over my heads also sounds great.

TRENDING THREADS