Beautiful Game Appreciation

Page 41 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Control Formation expeditions. Pretty cool stuff. And the expedition outfit I got as a reward looks rad.

FuAkVnU.jpeg

nz9HI50.jpeg

o8KwrFw.jpeg

UPKl849.jpeg

B3xxscO.jpeg

oALynD7.jpeg

UKKGIpR.jpeg

l9hC0hu.jpeg

Fgk494s.jpeg

BXmgkMH.jpeg

yptBBoW.jpeg

ovfggfU.jpeg

in anticipation of aw2 photo mode patch I quit the game until it's out, replaying an absolute classic now, prolly best thriller game ever and an example of how a game can be better than a movie. it's not until I play the game that the alien scares me.
kUvtZbK.png

EZnDAgW.png

STHj8Ms.png

Last edited:
The game is heavily inspired by the works of a Polish artist Beksiński, Bloober Team always relied heavily on imagery

the concept of split worlds is brilliant too
mMmr2P4.png

JeDOyfF.png

yJTIwFF.png

I didn't understand the weird character movement at first, but now I think they wanted to recreate a feeling of navigating a person through a world inside a painting. Gotta say it works absolutely brilliantly in the split reality parts, you have to progress to that part to understand why navigation is so unusual.
The game is really gpu heavy in those parts, but still locked at 60fps on 4070S and everything Ultra incl. max RT. You're basically rendering both worlds simultaneously. Outside of split screen parts, it's at +110fps and not even using 100% of the GPU

Trying to get Control to 100% completion, incl. all suits. The best one is still for me to get though, but it will be a long and rewarding challenge to beat all arcade machine scenarios.
In the meantime, I figured the one in the luck/probability lab, got a sweet golden pantsuit for it.
2bJfgGO.png

8722oPy.png

oJNkdfO.png

VOv7rk7.png

Reactions: Zloth
Playing SHUM arcade to unlock the last outfit I have left to unlock. Just two challenge scenarios left, I almost managed the first one, died at right at the very end of hiss waves arcade.
sSpUXgL.png

DsiwaLI.png

mKJjpBl.png

wSbURpV.png

XhYhaWG.png

rCzrgSE.png

O2wnRWg.png

NPzfUfw.png

vnFsPK7.png

U1ev4Ub.png

5ksfVRK.png

0ykzk8H.png