Your first TV and Movie crush

This is it. This is the topic that will cause more division than any of the RTwP vs TB nonsense, and get our forum members more riled up than any amount of youtube account spamming.

It'd be a toss up for me between Marzena Godecki as Neri from Ocean Girl, and Drew Barrymore as Sugar in Batman Forever, but then I was a highly refined pre-teen with gentlemanly tastes.

81OUgmaXnoL._RI_.jpg
Sugar2.jpg

I have to add Michelle Rodriguez. I absolutely loved her role in Resident Evil. Honorable mention to Milla Jovovich also. She is a really cool actor and in Fifth Element she will forever be remembered as the one. Sorry, Neo :ROFLMAO:

As for the male movie crush: Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven is mine. Fantastic role and it is memorable how he has to combat between being a good father and doing what he feels is morally sound. He is not perfect, he got deep scars, but that also makes him more human.

As a kid I had a slight confused crush on Batgirl from the 60's Batman TV show. But not Barbara Gordon, just Batgirl. And when I was slightly older, Mindy from Mork & Mindy.

Edit: Also Jedi-era Carrie Fisher.

Additional edit/update: But those were just "dim pre-hormonal awareness" levels of a crush. If we're talkin' "I'm old enough to get how all this works and I genuinely think about this person in a way that'd make me (and perhaps them) uncomfortable if I ever publicly admitted it," that'd probably have been Mia Sara as Sloan in "Ferris Beuller's Day Off."

And now I've said too much.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2022
Visit site
As a kid I had a slight confused crush on Batgirl from the 60's Batman TV show. But not Barbara Gordon, just Batgirl. And when I was slightly older, Mindy from Mork & Mindy.

Edit: Also Jedi-era Carrie Fisher.

Additional edit/update: But those were just "dim pre-hormonal awareness" levels of a crush. If we're talkin' "I'm old enough to get how all this blog works and I genuinely think about this person in a way that'd make me (and perhaps them) uncomfortable if I ever publicly admitted it," that'd probably have been Mia Sara as Sloan in "Ferris Beuller's Day Off."

And now I've said too much.

Heh, so this is really embarrassing but. . . My first crush from a movie or to show was Mufasaa from the lion king.
his manly ness, his strength, his maturity, his kindness , his sweetness and just basically everything about him is hot! I'm 14 and I still think he is sexy lmao

Last edited:
When I was a kid, I watched reruns of Bewitched and had a crush on Samantha. I also liked Lindsey Wagner, the bionic woman and Julie Tewes on The Love Boat, but Samantha was my main crush. Even as a kid, I much preferred "the girl next door" look to the glamorous Hollywood deal. OH, I liked Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. She was nearly as good as Samantha!

TRENDING THREADS