You just died and got reincarnated in the last game you played.

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
Not screwd at all, I'm safely back on Earth and apparently I'm a pilot :)
I played Flight Simulator X yesterday, a short flight from Brussels to Amsterdam.

Reactions: Zoid
I was a character in Dayz DM mod and had a really good sniper rifle with 5 magazines. Found myself a nice spot with my ghillie suit and started sniping the military airfield. Everything moving within a distance of 25-700 meters of me would be killed instantly. After my last magazine was loaded in, I had 25 confirmed kills and was confident enough to slam a couple of guys yelling that I was somehow cheating in chat. I told them that even the Soviets thought the White Death was cheating back in the 1939-40 winter war. I told them I had only one magazine with a few bullets left, so I would have to get even more accurate now. High on confidence, I looked for the next target and then the screen got dark.

I died there in the bush.

Reactions: indigit5l
Jan 13, 2020
twitch.tv
Red Dead Redemption 2. I'm pretty sure I have the soul of a toothless, banjo playing yokel screaming at passers-by from his shoddy porch anyway, so I'd likely be where I belong.

Reactions: PlasmaRiver
Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
The last game I played was CSGO, so I don't know how screwed I am, or maybe I do, I don't think I'm very good at the game despite some good performances occasionally, so I don't think I'd survive the first pistol round IRL.

If we are discussing just singleplayer games, then the last one I played is The Witcher 3... If I'm Geralt, then I'm not screwed at all, there are some difficult decisions and very tough fights but it is Geralt, he always finds a way out or is very lucky. But if I'm just living in this world as someone unknown I think I'm screwed for the most part, maybe If I ended up in Toussaint I'd be somewhat ok.

JR88

BANNED
Jan 19, 2020
Visit site
Probaly like in ESO....Like at Launch the Sorc was op and could run around in Heavy Armor and Kill everything, then they Nerfed em bad...and mines in Light armor and did die horribly numerous times in the higher levels and Mobs. The game probably caters still to the NightBlade more.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
I would be stuck in Ark, but luckily on my own cluster with creative mode activated. So no worries of instant death due to others or spawning beside a raptor or claw machine. I could spend my long days and shortened nights slowly breeding the ultimate tek rexes, argies and thylacoleos with no need to eat or drink. Then when I finally got tired of it, fly myself over the center of the volcano, dismount and plummet to death by incineration.

Respawn at bed?

TRENDING THREADS