Competition Win $100 of Steam/GOG credit, and a deluxe playing card deck!

Page 8 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2022
Visit site
I am going to take Henry Stickmin, because no matter where we go, it will get incredibly ridiculous almost immediately. We'll start off by going to the arcade, where Henry promptly loses at skee ball. Realising his only options are T-shirt Cannon, Telekinesis, or Slingshot, he pulls out the slingshot and uses it to fire the balls at the hole. Unfortunately, the added power and speed causes the balls to ricochet violently off the surface of the machine and knock the donut out of the hand of a nearby guard. After I use my incredible diplomatic skills to smooth this over, he tries again with the T-shirt cannon, which completely fails to get the balls in the holes but knocks the machine just right so it starts spewing tickets. We collect our prize triumphantly but secretly we both wonder what would have happened had he attempted telekinetic action. We resolve to try this at a future date. Havoc ensues when we cash in our tickets for 675 trading cards of Patrick Star from SpongeBob, causing us to be mobbed by a caveman who wanted them for his inventive new card game. Hours later, Charles has to rescue us from the top of the Bass Pro Shop pyramid in Memphis, TN and we fly away into the sunset with matching camo gear.

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru
Feb 15, 2022
Visit site
I would go on a (platonic) date with Judge from Paradise Killer, and go explore the ruins of the Fourth city! Would love to pick their brain, and they'd fit right in with the Masters.

Feb 10, 2020
Visit site
Princess Zelda and I would go on a leisurely stroll, by horseback, through Hyrule Field to Death Mountain for a hike. Then, we would get food and Lon Lon milk at Lon Lon Ranch. After that we would go for a dip in Lake Hylia and venture to Gerudo Valley to watch the sunset. Finally, I take her home to Hyrule Castle.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Feb 15, 2022
Visit site
[Mod edit: this and later posts are too late.]

Well, I'm a bit too late to actually enter, but I'd take Harry Dubois to therapy.

He needs it.

Last edited by a moderator:

MaddMann

A nerd that found his place
Community Contributor
Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
"If you could take a video game character on a platonic date, who would it be, and where would you go?"

Eddie Riggs from Brutal Legend. It's my dream Bromance. We are going to Dave and Busters to get wasted playing games.

Feb 15, 2022
Visit site
Romance really isn't my jam one bit, I'm so pleased to see more options for asexual and aromantic stories of love and friendship. I think I'd like to take Thanatos from Hades on a platonic date somewhere quiet- I recall him mentioning he's not a fan of the bright lights of the surface, so I'm thinking maybe a greenhouse at dusk, or a visit to a dark sky reserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.