Competition Win $100 of Steam/GOG credit, and a deluxe playing card deck!

Page 7 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2022
Visit site
"If you could take a video game character on a platonic date, who would it be, and where would you go?"

Hmm, a difficult question. Most games I enjoy have customizable characters. And just because a person might be an interesting game character, doesn't mean I'd enjoy a good lunch with them.

I could try and smooze up to the creators and say Mr. Apples from Sunless Sea. But, as fun as they'd be, I worry about the size constraints of the restaurants.

I could also say something like "The Xenomorph" or "Jason Vorhees", but I'd prefer to SURVIVE the platonic date with as little casualties as possible. Same goes for the cast of Monster Prom

Final Answer: Sam (and Max) Freelance Police! Preferably both. Sam, if just one. At a crepe and coffee café. I feel that they'd be interesting enough for a fun conversation, while keeping the destruction to a minimum. Plus, they'd be fun to draw.

Runner-Up:
Toriel from Undertale
Zoey or Oz from Monster Prom
Mr. Apples from Sunless Sea

• Love
Reactions: Brian Boru
Feb 13, 2022
Visit site
Garrus Vakarian, we go see Hadestown, then we get Mexican food (or rather, I get Mexican food and he gets an alien interpretation of Mexican food that will not poison him)

Feb 13, 2022
Visit site
I would take Nemissa from Soul Hackers on a date. Now I would have to take her on an interesting date otherwise she might get bored easily, so I'm thinking skydiving would be interesting enough for her. Maybe with her egging me on I could get the courage to go skydiving

Feb 14, 2022
Visit site
I'd take Sosiel for a stroll and date to a pleasant woodland and waterfall in Elysium. Where better to take a priest of the goddess of beauty than an untamed, free and beautiful outer plane like that :)

(He's from Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

Reactions: Brian Boru
Feb 14, 2022
Visit site
Firstly, I am thankful for the HannahFBG for hosting this giveaway!

The game character that be my date is yuri seo [Closers Online on STEAM] to a flower garden and dome plus a wonderful view, perfect place for a Date

Mar 15, 2020
Visit site
Nerissa from The Wolf Among Us (or was it Hope?). Would take her to Holly's bar. After she's loosened a little, I would sleuth around our conversation because I need to know who I'm talking to - Nerissa or Hope.

Feb 14, 2022
Visit site
This ended up being a much harder prompt then I expected, but I think I'll have to go with Futaba Sakura from Persona 5. Go shopping at some hobby stores or something and then catch up on Phoenix Ranger Featherman R at home

Feb 14, 2022
Visit site
"If you could take a video game character on a platonic date, who would it be, and where would you go?"

I think I'd just wanna go on a play date with the Inadvisably Big Dog at the park. Otherwise I'd love to have a relaxing hang out with the main character from Gris at a café, perhaps.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2022
Visit site
This one's a bit difficult but I think a nice calm outing to a nice garden or even a peaceful meadow with Zhongli would be amazing, with him just talking about everything that he knows. That seems like something he would enjoy

Feb 15, 2022
Visit site
It'd be Terezi from Homestuck.
I would take them to tour the mountains, enjoying the view and fresh, cold air. Afterwards we'd have a dinner in a small cafe near the bottom of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS