Question Will a rx 570 4gig work on my Mobo?

Dec 10, 2020
Visit site
Well after A lot of saving I can buy myself a gpu but there Is one question will a Rx570 work with my motherboard
My System
Dell precision T5400 (Its own mobo)
Motherboard is Dell 0RW203 dell T5400 mobo
2x Xeon e5420 2.50 ghz processors
16 gigs ddr2 ram
850 watts PSU
Also the motherboard has bios revision A11
My current gpu: Nvidia Gt 630 2gb ddr3
So Is my mobo compatible with Rx570 4 gig
Also If this does not work then any other GPU recomendation

Hi :) It is compatible with the motherboard and the PSU will handle it provided you have the correct power cables from the PSU installed already. I think they should be but you should make sure.

You will have to do your own measurements as to whether the model of RX570 you have chosen will physically fit in the case. Height depth and width could all be a problem so measure every way.

Measurements for the RX 570 you are looking at will be available on the product page of your model.

If the RX 570 wont fit, there are low profile versions of the GTX 1650 I know of that might fit if you can find one locally to you.

Dec 10, 2020
Visit site
Hi :) It is compatible with the motherboard and the PSU will handle it provided you have the correct power cables from the PSU installed already. I think they should be but you should make sure.

You will have to do your own measurements as to whether the model of RX570 you have chosen will physically fit in the case. Height depth and width could all be a problem so measure every way.

Measurements for the RX 570 you are looking at will be available on the product page of your model.

If the RX 570 wont fit, there are low profile versions of the GTX 1650 I know of that might fit if you can find one locally to you.
Thanks for help I will find the correct measured version and install

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts