Who is Hank Mellor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2020
Visit site
So I was scrolling through YouTube and came across this guy. According to his channel description he says he's been to many E3 conventions and is a classic gamer of sorts. I was at E3 2013 and didn't see him. Also E3 2015. Who is this guy? he seems to have a distinctive style of reviewing, reminds me of mid-to-late 2000s reviews. Relic from a bygone era. Does anybody know this guy, or has anyone heard of him? I work for a small-scale gaming mag and would like to maybe interview this guy. Any tips or info would be appreciated.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV-pDTNceMI

Jul 15, 2020
Visit site
EDIT: The song in the intro here is Kevin Macleod's "Spazzmatica Polka," which wasn't released until 2014, so either this review is from sometime after 2014 or the song was changed after re-uploading

I work for a small-scale gaming mag and would like to maybe interview this guy. Any tips or info would be appreciated.
Contact him on youtube then :/

That youtube channel has 6 subscribers and the video only has 40 views. And that is the channel's only video it seems. And Youtube says it was uploaded 5 days ago.

Is this an advert for him?

Jul 15, 2020
Visit site
He says he's a PC Gamer, so I'll ask him about it. Thanks for the advice. It's not often a new gamer bursts onto the scene, but he looks like he has some potential and the first mag to cover him would earn a spot in internet history. I'll contact him. If anyone else knows anything more about this guy, earlier appearances, etc. leave them here

Jul 15, 2020
Visit site
So I did how you said, I commented on one of his videos, and he claims that he made a lot of reviews in the mid-2000s that are either lost or were deleted because he uploaded them to YouTube's now-defunct competitors. This guy looks pretty interesting, I'll definitely keep an eye on him. If anyone finds anything else out, tell me below- I'm not sure yet if he's interview-worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS