Which PC is Best for Custom Photo Editing in Desktop?

Oct 14, 2022
Visit site
Hi,

I'm a professional photographer and custom photo & video Editor. I'm currently using Lenovo desktop for editing my photos and videos but it didn't give me response that I expect from it. One of my friends suggest me get suggestions from pc gamer forum about which pc would be best for run these application and tools like (picsart, kinemaster, VSCO).

I have read an Picsart for Laptop article about the system requirement which are best for me in desktop editing. But I don't know which PC fulfill these requirements.

So, that's why I came here for getting your valuable suggestion. Which desktop will be perfect fit for this requirement?

I will wait for your response.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm a professional photographer and custom photo & video Editor. I'm currently using Lenovo desktop for editing my photos and videos but it didn't give me response that I expect from it. One of my friends suggest me get suggestions from pc gamer forum about which pc would be best for run these application and tools like (picsart, kinemaster, VSCO).

I have read an Picsart for PC article about the system requirement which are best for me in desktop editing. But I don't know which PC fulfill these requirements.

So, that's why I came here for getting your valuable suggestion. Which desktop will be perfect fit for this requirement?

Thanks.

Try this, but first - (disclaimer) I am not photo/ video editor in any sense of the word - trimming the start & end of videos or joining them together is the limit of my experience.

Best Computer for Photo Editing | Video Editing PC (silentpc.com)

I am not suggesting it should be this one but that there are questions to consider which are mentioned in the article. The price is $3500 which over in the UK may mean £3500.

They, silentpc, are also system builders though they will probably overspec it - but that's good for future proofing. Maybe talk to them but beware the sales pitch!

PS - it doesn't mention backups or archives but I would think that you probably have that sorted.

Hi,

I have read an Picsart for PC article about the system requirement which are best for me in desktop editing. But I don't know which PC fulfill these requirements.

Thanks.
What country are you located and what is your budget?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts