Which Legend would be the best choice for a newcomer in Apex Legends?

Title.

I recently picked up Apex Legends on steam after hearing great things about it online. I used to play PUBG and CS:GO and thought I should try something different and after playing 4 matches of AL, I can say that it is certainly different.

Right now, I have 6 Legends unlocked in the game. I've only tried Lifeline and Mirage so far and my experience so far has been less then note-worthy. Among these 6 default legends, which one do you think would be best suited for a newcomer like me, especially coming from games where fast movements and unique abilities aren't a thing? Also, I'd love to have some insight on which gun should be my go-to at this beginner level?

I'm looking forward to any and every advise you guys might have for me. Cheers!

Sep 6, 2022
Visit site
Brother try playing Pathfinder and learn his grapple tricks, in the Future this will be a great Legend for you, As Pathy is useful in Getting In and Out of Fights very quickly.

Mar 3, 2023
Visit site
The most beginner-friendly legend is probably Wraith. Wraith has a small hitbox, making her harder to hit, and her tactical ability, Into the Void, allows her to quickly escape danger or reposition herself during fights. Overall, Wraith's abilities are easy to understand, and she can contribute to the team's success without requiring advanced knowledge or skill.

TRENDING THREADS