Where's the PAX East Coverage @PCG (or anywhere else?)

Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
I'm pretty pumped for all the games that are showing at PAX East this year, and i thought PCG was going to be there... indeed there is this post exists:

But that's about it... nothing in news (searchable, anyhow) and if the livestream happened there's no way to go watch a replay, so i'm wondering if it even happened. Nothing archived on Youtube or Twitch right now.

It seems like the best liveplays are only available on Steam right now, but if there's some massive gap in my understanding please let me know.

Where u at, PAX? Did coverage get cancelled due to Coronavirus fears?

PCG James

Staff Writer
Staff member
Dec 9, 2019
Visit site
@phylum_sinter

As Jorge shared, everything is archived on our Twitch channel and I'm currently in the process of breaking out each segment into its own video for Youtube, and smaller ones yet for Twitter and Instagram and wherever else they make sense.

We also have a few previews with a couple games we played outside the stream that'll be going up over the course of the next week or two. In general, PAX isn't a massive event for news or previews for us. They tend to feature a lot of known entities, so our job is typically to dig up the indie sleepers waiting to become a hit. My favs from the show: Fall Guys, Disc Room, Raji, Hardspace: Shipbreaker, and The Falconeer.

TRENDING THREADS