Question Where is the best place to sell my Cyberpower i9 Xtreme Gaming Desktop? Any tips welcome

Dec 18, 2022
Visit site
I'm trying to sell my Cyberpower i9 10900X | 16Gb DDR4 2400hz | RTX2060 Super8 8Gb | SDD 128Gb + HDD 2 desktop computer. I'm a VFX artist but I'm about to go on maternity leave from work and need some extra cash. I was hoping to get some more info on how to sell it - I've tried ebay obviously, but I wanted to try some additional options.

Here are the specs:

RAM Size:
128 GB
SSD Capacity:
128 GB
Most Suitable For:
Gaming
GPU:
Intel(R) Core™ i9-10900X
Processor Speed:
4.50 GHz
Brand:
CyberPower
Series:
Xtreme
Form Factor:
Tower
Type:
Desktop
Maximum RAM Capacity:
16 GB
Model:
Intel NUC
Operating System:
Windows 10
Hard Drive Capacity:
16 GB
Storage Type:
HDD (Hard Disk Drive)

I'm selling for £1400 as I bought it a year ago for £2000. Any advice on how to sell it would be amazing.

Dec 18, 2022
Visit site

Hey, as I mentioned in my description, I have already tried to sell it on ebay with no luck. I'm looking for alternative methods of selling it. If you have any other suggestions then let me know! Thanks, S

Dec 25, 2022
Visit site
I highly recommend Decluttr!! Personally I use Decluttr to get rid of the "junk" CDs. I only send in the CDs that are 15 and above. If they offer you $3 for one, don't take it! that means it's worth some money because $3 is the highest amount they will pay for a cd. I always send in a box at a time with approx. 200 CDs which I receive approx. $97-110. Also, you NEVER get the total amount quoted. There are always (they claim) missing/wrong CDs. For the CDs they don't take, I accumulate them till I have at least 6k plus which I unload on FB/Craigslist for $600 which comes out to $20 a box.

jabowak797

BANNED
Dec 31, 2022
Visit site
I'm trying to sell my Cyberpower i9 10900X | 16Gb DDR4 2400hz | RTX2060 Super8 8Gb | SDD 128Gb + HDD 2 desktop computer. I'm a VFX artist but I'm about to go on maternity leave from work and need some extra cash. I was hoping to get some more info on how to sell it - I've tried ebay obviously, but I wanted to try some additional options.

Here are the specs:

RAM Size:
128 GB
SSD Capacity:
128 GB
Most Suitable For:
Gaming
GPU:
Intel(R) Core™ i9-10900X
Processor Speed:
4.50 GHz
Brand:
CyberPower
Series:
Xtreme
Form Factor:
Tower
Type:
Desktop
Maximum RAM Capacity:
16 GB
Model:
Intel NUC
Operating System:
Windows 10
Hard Drive Capacity:
16 GB
Storage Type:
HDD (Hard Disk Drive)

I'm selling for £1400 as I bought it a year ago for £2000. Any advice on how to sell it would be amazing.
There are several places where you can sell your Cyberpower i9 Xtreme Gaming Desktop:
  1. Online marketplaces: Websites like eBay, Amazon, and Craigslist are popular platforms for selling used computer hardware. You can list your desktop for sale on these sites and reach a wide audience of potential buyers.

2. Online communities: There are many online communities where people buy and sell computer hardware, such as Reddit, Discord, and forums dedicated to computer hardware. You can post about your desktop for sale in these communities and see if anyone is interested.

3. Local classifieds: Local classifieds websites and newspaper classified sections are another option for selling your desktop. This can be a good option if you prefer to sell locally and meet the buyer in person.
  4. Specialized computer hardware retailers: Some retailers specialize in buying and selling used computer hardware. You can search online for local retailers that might be interested in purchasing your desktop.
It is important to research the value of your desktop before selling it, so that you can price it appropriately and attract potential buyers. You should also be prepared to negotiate with potential buyers and be willing to accept a reasonable offer.

Good Luck <3

Dec 15, 2019
Visit site
Read rules before posting

You would make more money selling individual parts

This. Especially for that 10900k.

I think you'd sell it much quicker that way, too - if you're holding out for an offer of around £1400 you could be waiting forever - take a look on Gumtree or eBay, you can get much more powerful 2nd-hand systems for less money.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS