Where do these cables plug into???

Those look like 12v RGB connectors however is it just me or does one of those 3 connectors look to be with one missing pin...? If so, that one is an ARGB connector. Do you have RGB/ARGB devices to work with in your build? The case you've mentioned doesn't come with RGB/ARGB fans(last I checked, could be wrong on that one). The motherboard you own is the base model which lacks the RGB header located at the bottom of the motherboard, towards the front panel audio. It also lacks the ARGB header at the top of your motherboard. The soldered points are there just that the pins are missing. No soldering on pins, will void the warranty on your motherboard so that is not an option.

You might want to swap that board out for one with ARGB or RGB headers(or maybe look into an add-on ARGB/RGB controller) if you want to get the illumination at the bottom of the front fascia of the case.

Last edited:
realises I have answered this guy recently on Tom's. I wonder if that problem fixed self?

Specs
CPU:I5 11400f
Motherboard:MSI B560m a pro
Ram:G SKILL 8GB 2800Mhz
SSD/HDD:Adata 240g ssd and a toshiba 1td
GPU:1050ti
PSU:Corsair 450w about 1 year old
Chassis: RaidmaX X902
Monitor: Asus VG258

Seems he bought a new case. I didn't even know adata made cases.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lutfij
Aug 4, 2022
Visit site
realises I have answered this guy recently on Tom's. I wonder if that problem fixed self?

Specs
CPU:I5 11400f
Motherboard:MSI B560m a pro
Ram:G SKILL 8GB 2800Mhz
SSD/HDD:Adata 240g ssd and a toshiba 1td
GPU:1050ti
PSU:Corsair 450w about 1 year old
Chassis: RaidmaX X902
Monitor: Asus VG258

Seems he bought a new case. I didn't even know adata made cases.
Ye,I had to get a new case cause somehow the raidmax cause front grill had gone all rusty(idk why)

cause somehow the raidmax cause front grill had gone all rusty(idk why)
Dust and high humidity= rust

I didn't even know adata made cases.
They now stock a lot of other things, Gentle Typhoon(yes the ones Scythe and Nidec Servo used to make) fans being one of them.

rusty front grill would make your case unique... different to the other cases.

front of my case is plastic so that would be difficult. Well, the front is anyway, there is metal behind that My radiator

hLspz4Y.jpg

probably not a good idea to have a rusted radiator... Probably good time to replace it if it did happen.
this is old photo, its not that dirty now... honest.

TRENDING THREADS