Question what video games have been turning points for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatrickShawn

BANNED
Feb 19, 2020
Visit site
medal of honor allied assault - this was the first recreation where i without a doubt got invested inside the community. i might come home from school each day and join the equal server, play with the identical humans.

ghost recon superior warfighter - the primary sport i played on x360. how practical the portraits had been as compared to my ps2 made my jaw drop

the elder scrolls oblivion - in all likelihood the primary open world 3D sport i played where you could go anyplace you desired. i bear in mind standing on a hill miles far from the imperial city, and that i said to my dad 'you can stroll all of the way over to there in case you wanted to'. i hadn't played many rpgs like this earlier than (only pinnacle down crpgs).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ferdi0821

Zoid

Community Contributor
medal of honor allied assault - this was the first recreation where i without a doubt got invested inside the community. i might come home from school each day and join the equal server, play with the identical humans.

ghost recon superior warfighter - the primary sport i played on x360. how practical the portraits had been as compared to my ps2 made my jaw drop

the elder scrolls oblivion - in all likelihood the primary open world 3D sport i played where you could go anyplace you desired. i bear in mind standing on a hill miles far from the imperial city, and that i said to my dad 'you can stroll all of the way over to there in case you wanted to'. i hadn't played many rpgs like this earlier than (only pinnacle down crpgs).
Oblivion was definitely a turning point for me too. You can see lots of other games that were turning points for our members in an existing thread on this topic.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Status
Not open for further replies.