what movie are you watching #2022?

Welcome to the forum :)

My most recent, with my ratings—plus contris from other folks—are in this thread:

Looks like Wind River is my tops so far.

Last edited:
The Railway Children Return [2022]

Today my wife and I visited the local cinema to revisit early parts of our life. We had both seen The Railway Children [1970]. I wasn't sure what to expect but I think that I can say we both enjoyed the film. It didn't really move away from the formula in the original except to be updated more for current political issues and move the story to 1944.

So nothing really original but it was funny, heart warming, brought tears to my eyes - what more could you want? Also family friendly.

Not on my buy list but the next time the wife wants to see it I will be happy watch it with her.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Dec 10, 2022
Visit site
I don't really like Spider-Man that much. I like the other Marvel movies better. For example, I recently watched Shan-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings and I liked it because I'm a martial arts fan. Pretty good and interesting plot. The martial arts master Shang-Chi has to confront ghosts from his own past as he is drawn into the web of intrigue of the mysterious Ten Rings organization. I think you should enjoy this movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Brian Boru
Dec 12, 2022
Visit site
At this very moment, several of my closest friends and I are seeing Black Adam. This movie is fantastic. The plot is incredibly compelling to follow.

TRENDING THREADS