What is your ideal RPG class?—Short & Long Quizzes

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Consistency is good, is there a class for across-the-board consistency? Paint class, plaster class, butter class—gotta be something!

Commoner.

I feel like Bard's are the 'jack of all trades' class, basic combat ability, a bit of arcane spellcasting, a few rogue skills. This is based purely on my limited knowledge of 3.5e as it was used in Bioware's CRPGS of my youth so is likely an out of date opinion.

In 5th edition, Bards get an ability called Jack Of All Trades that gives them a +1 bonus on all skill checks, which improves as they level up.

Okay, I took the longer quiz and it said I'm a 5th Level Human Bard, which I suppose checks out. Though some of those questions were kinda weird, like "Would you betray your country if the price was right?" or "Would you assassinate the president?" or whatever. Surely there are easier, less red-flaggy ways to determine someone's alignment?

I finally got around to doing the longer quiz myself.

True Neutral Human Wizard (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 11
Charisma- 11

My detailed results showed I was tied between True Neutral and Neutral Good and only one point above both Lawful Neutral and Lawful Good.

TRENDING THREADS