Question What is the most addicted game in your opinion guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zloth

Community Contributor
Errr, I assume the OP means addictING.

Games that have lots of goals going at once can get me locked in. 4X games that are past the early stages always have some battle about to happen, some important building about to be made, some colonizer just about to found a city/planet, or something. So I wait for that to get done so I can put down the game "at a good spot" but then there's some other important event about to happen!

May 26, 2021
Visit site
Civilization 4
since 2005 this game were sold more then 6 millions units around the world.. Good opinion brother...

Resident evil and other horror game :v
After May 2009, this game sold more then 40 millions unit and still available for playing untill now.. :)

Errr, I assume the OP means addictING.

Games that have lots of goals going at once can get me locked in. 4X games that are past the early stages always have some battle about to happen, some important building about to be made, some colonizer just about to found a city/planet, or something. So I wait for that to get done so I can put down the game "at a good spot" but then there's some other important event about to happen!
Thanks for your correction brother.. :)
and for your opinion, hope there will be a game creator will read this thread and build game like you wondering :)

Reactions: pengengondrong
I wait for that to get done so I can put down the game "at a good spot" but then there's some other important event about to happen!
Just one more turn!
hope there will be a game creator will read this thread and build game like you wondering
Been going since ~1990—check out 4X games, and to a lesser extent RTS.

Well, I can't listen to the music of Journey without wanting to play game, so I guess that counts. But I haven't actually played it in... 4 years or so now. I don't need to, I can see all the levels in my head without playing it.

MMO can be addicting, i lost a few years to those. But it was fun most of the time.

Reactions: Umar said
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS