Question What is the best action game for pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to try something completely different get satisfactory , i have never done a game like this before and i am totally hooked on it , i currently have over 800 hours on it , dont look on you tube for what to do unless you go brain dead and get stuck , also , dont get a trainer to make things easy for you , i used one for the first 30 hours and they cause more problems than you can imagine , one of the problems they cause is , because of what some of them do you never know if things are working as they should.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Do you want action non stop or it coming in spurts?

Mass Effect games are good for action, Resident Evil 6, Shadows of Mordor and it's sequel, Left 4 Dead, Dying Light, Fortnite, Fallout series, Deep Rock Galactic, Dark Souls series, Warhammer Vermintide 2, Skyrim, Paladins, Warframe, Just Cause *I recommend 2*, GTA, Saints Row, Dragons Dogma, Lost Planet 2, Dead Space 2.

Just a couple listed there for ya.

If I'm being completely serious, you can't beat the newer Doom games for nonstop action. They're too much for me. I started to play Doom Eternal and had to stop before I had a heart attack.

I really liked 2016 Doom, went through it and started up again straight away, even played a little MP. I've had Doom Eternal sitting in my library for about 6 months but havent managed to get into it yet for that reason. Its not a game you can relax at all while playing, the adrenaline rush is huge. Dont really feel like doing that last thing in the evening or early in the morning at weekends when I have time to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS