What are the Cyberpunk 2077 Specs?

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Anybody know yet what specs we are looking at for Cyberpunk 2077? Ideally, not the predicted ones as they are now quite dated. I don't wish to stake my certainty on it but I have a funny feeling I might need to upgrade some parts to my setup. But, instead of making several unnecessary purchases in these uncertain times, I was trying to plan ahead. 🙃👍

Reactions: Zoid and Mknott

Sarafan

Community Contributor
There's no info on the system requirements as for now. The game will be released on current gen consoles, so we can expect that it'll work on a wide range of PC hardware as well. We'll get the official requirements closer to the release date. CDPR is still optimizing the game, so there's no point in revealing the final specs now.

Zloth

Community Contributor
Plan on waiting until AFTER release! Seriously, why play guess-the-stats? Wait for the game to actually show up and you can not only check the official stats, you can even see people's reports on how fast the game is. Then you can order what you need and, while you're waiting for that stuff to show up, CDProjekt will fix some of the bugs for you.

Reactions: Zoid
May 3, 2020
Visit site
Plan on waiting until AFTER release! Seriously, why play guess-the-stats? Wait for the game to actually show up and you can not only check the official stats, you can even see people's reports on how fast the game is. Then you can order what you need and, while you're waiting for that stuff to show up, CDProjekt will fix some of the bugs for you.
I'd rather know now whilst I can afford it before the prices start going up. There will be a mad dash rush here for gamers to get upgrades because nothing says 'We're going to screw you out of money', like a money-hungry business. I've already had to get parts for my new build from the likes of Czechia, and Germany.

Zoid

Community Contributor
I'd rather know now whilst I can afford it before the prices start going up. There will be a mad dash rush here for gamers to get upgrades because nothing says 'We're going to screw you out of money', like a money-hungry business. I've already had to get parts for my new build from the likes of Czechia, and Germany.
I agree with @Zloth in strongly recommending that nobody buy new hardware for Cyberpunk before the game is actually released. Although the pandemic's effects on supply chain are uncertain, I don't think there's any reason to think there will be a massive price spike when Cyberpunk releases. It would be in retailers best interests to try to lower prices so that they can entice upgrade-hungry gamers with sales.

That said, we might be able to give you a ballpark estimate of the kind of budget you should plan for. Can you let us know the full spec of your computer currently?

Reactions: Sarafan

Sarafan

Community Contributor
I agree with @Zloth in strongly recommending that nobody buy new hardware for Cyberpunk before the game is actually released.

What more, I think that it's not a good decision to upgrade your PC before next gen consoles are out (considering that you can afford the wait of course). We don't know how much the system requirements will go up once they're released. One is certain however. The requirements will go up.

Although the pandemic's effects on supply chain are uncertain, I don't think there's any reason to think there will be a massive price spike when Cyberpunk releases. It would be in retailers best interests to try to lower prices so that they can entice upgrade-hungry gamers with sales.

The prices of PC hardware already went up significantly here in Poland (due to coronavirus of course). I also doubt however that the release of CP2077 will be a major factor when it comes to price changes.

Reactions: Zoid
May 29, 2020
Visit site
I'd say you would be okay with the free GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk Edition that you can win if you participate in the giveaway on this very website! Haha!

Reactions: aonepathan

TRENDING THREADS