What are the best earplugs with noise cancellation for gaming

Jan 23, 2022
Visit site
I didn't like the bulky headphones that is why I wanted to buy the earplugs they are lightweight and also do not warm ears in summer. Kindly suggest the best gaming earplugs with a noise cancellation feature to go with.

I am also interested in this, I've always worn some form of headphones but going forward using earplugs might be interesting. Would they be equally as good for awareness during shooting games and offer the same quality as a set of headphones?

Jan 23, 2022
Visit site
I am also interested in this, I've always worn some form of headphones but going forward using earplugs might be interesting. Would they be equally as good for awareness during shooting games and offer the same quality as a set of headphones?
No, Headphones are best if you want to have a good gaming experience. But They are bulky that's why I want to buy earplugs.

Reactions: HenrykForkbeard
I have tried over 30 different earbuds over the last 2 1/2 years, and this is the one that is far, far better than the rest: (I can't post a link to amazon products, so you'll have to search for this)

KZ AS10, LINSOUL 5BA HiFi Stereo in-Ear Earphone High Resolution Earbud Headphone with 0.75mm 2 pin Cable, Five Balanced Armature Drivers, Noise Cancelling

You won't believe what they sound like. They sound as good as anything on the market below $250, including headphones, and they are only $59.

The only thing you may not like is that they are wired, but the sound reproduction is worth it.

You can get them with a mic if you need it.

HyperX Cloud Earbuds got my attention for the ear tips since some buds tend to fall off my ears. The ear tips lets the buds fit snuggly to my ears. It's also great for noise cancellation with a loud bass.

If you're not restricted for budget then go for the Bose QuietComfort 20.

TRENDING THREADS