We're giving away an INCREDIBLE custom Terra Nil PC

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2020
Visit site
Solar Power is the renewable energy source I would power my ecological paradise. As time goes on, it will become cheaper to produce and use. More power should be produced efficiently with better materials.

Mar 16, 2020
Visit site
My new renewable energy source would be hamsters on a treadmill. Nah, probably solar power. Whatever is the most eco friendly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 31, 2023
Visit site
I would live in the mountains and utilize all that is accessible to me, first utilizing some sort of power wall system to capture all the renewable energy starting with the solar panels atop my house and perhaps a ground mount not too far away.
If there were a stream nearby and a grassy plain I would definitely have to utilize some sort of windmill or water windmill.
If some hot springs are found nearby I would definitely have to use thermal energy capture in the form of a steam engine that is connected to an inverter to charge up my power banks. Perhaps even a small nuclear energy reactor that some companies are developing. Exciting stuff happening and I am happy that a game like this exists to stoke the imaginations of would be eco architects.

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
The never ending power of the sun. Of course during the rainy season hydro electric using rain water in my gutter/down spout. I guess I better get working on that technology!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS