Weekend Question: What's your most embarrassing achievement?

PCG Jody

Staff member
Dec 9, 2019
Visit site
I ask the PCG staff a regular Weekend Question and post the answers on the site. If you'd like to throw in an answer here, I'll squeeze the best into the finished article!

This week's question is: What's your most embarrassing achievement?

Sure, caring about videogame rewards that amount to tiny squares you can show off to other people who care about tiny squares is a bit embarrassing to begin with. But some are more embarrassing than others.

Yakuza 0 gives you an achievement for watching a sexy video, and Nier: Automata has one for looking up 2B's combat skirt 10 times. Assassin's Creed: Syndicate has an achievement for flipping five carriages, which you can only do by shooting the horses pulling them like some kind of monster. Prey gives you one for dying in the first scene before the enemies have even shown up, which you can only do by being daft enough to wonder what will happen if you press the jump button under helicopter blades. (What happens is you die. And get an achievement.)

OsaX Nymloth

Community Contributor
From recent memory it's probably the one from Hunt: Showdown

Trinity Of Pain
Be on fire, poisoned, and bleeding at the same time

Yup, it's as bad as it sounds. Doesn't help the fact that this probably meant I was running away, totally blinded into every possible trap, AI enemy and towards my certain death at this point. Surely every hunter seeing me couldn't kill me only because they were trying really hard to not die from laughter.

TRENDING THREADS