Weekend Question: What loot would you drop?

PCG Jody

Staff member
Dec 9, 2019
Visit site
I ask the PCG staff a regular Weekend Question and post the answers on the site. If you'd like to throw in an answer here, I'll squeeze the best into the finished article!

This week's question is: What loot would you drop? On the day you finally ragdoll, what will a party of adventurers find in your pockets? Five dollars and some lint? Crafting materials and a recipe for a Razer DeathAdder? Just snacks, so many snacks? Dog treats and a roll of those little bags for picking up their poop? Wet wipes and a +1 longsword? It doesn't have to literally be whatever's in your pockets right now if you want to get creative.

My 6" pewter ankh pendant. Adds +2 to all charisma rolls with the "goth" and "wiccan" factions and a +2 to all intimidate rolls against "normies" (+4 vs Catholics). Has the side effect of causing people in game stores and comic book shops to ask "Do you play Vampire?"

Reactions: Frindis
May 21, 2020
Visit site
I would drop a rare egg to hatch. What’s inside? A baby dragon, gryphon, Hippogriff, chicken or something else?! The new pet would help fight, hunt, most likely be mountable and have lots of character.

May 16, 2020
Visit site
A (probably) stolen pen, the cursed "phone of horrible communication" and a pair of sneakers with -2 Speed but +2 stability when drunk. Oh, also lip balm, with no perceivable magic power what so ever ...

May 23, 2020
Visit site
The fifteen Magic cards out of my latest pack, my metal tumbler I take everywhere, and my glasses, which give +1 to Perception and +100 resistance to blue light.

SWard

Supergirl
Staff member
Scifi merch! It was my birthday on friday and my mum nailed it on the gifts:

mbejiyJ.jpg

TRENDING THREADS