Weapon and Add-on Specs DB or Charts available?

Is there a comprehensive resource—downloadable CSV preferably—anywhere where you can get reliable stats for weapons? 'Reliable' meaning tested in game, rather than just a copy of the game's stats, which I have unconfirmed doubts about.

It's a pain wading thru individual screens for each eg rifle to find the one best suited for my play style.

Is there a comprehensive resource—downloadable CSV preferably—anywhere where you can get reliable stats for weapons? 'Reliable' meaning tested in game, rather than just a copy of the game's stats, which I have unconfirmed doubts about.

It's a pain wading thru individual screens for each eg rifle to find the one best suited for my play style.

If there isn't a wiki, perhaps someone in the game's modding scene knows how to extract both the game's stats and the formula's that determine the actual in-game behaviour.

If there isn't a wiki, perhaps someone in the game's modding scene knows how to extract both the game's stats and the formula's that determine the actual in-game behaviour.
If he's talking about Far Cry 6, that might be more involved since the games have to be cracked before they can be modded, but apparently there's a Discord channel with tutorials on it. Far Cry:modding

Unfortunately, it involves downloading a cracked version of the game, which is sketchy at best from a cybersecurity standpoint.

If he's talking about Far Cry 6
That's the current game yes, but the problem exists for almost every shooter I've played.

Nexus has FC6 mods, so I'll take a closer look there. There's also a site fcmodding.com which has a custom mod installer—I couldn't get it working last time, but didn't spend much time on it. If I recall correctly, the Nexus mods need that installer.

Anyway, that's an aside. Looks like there isn't a comprehensive resource around, pity.

That's the current game yes, but the problem exists for almost every shooter I've played.

Nexus has FC6 mods, so I'll take a closer look there. There's also a site fcmodding.com which has a custom mod installer—I couldn't get it working last time, but didn't spend much time on it. If I recall correctly, the Nexus mods need that installer.

Anyway, that's an aside. Looks like there isn't a comprehensive resource around, pity.
I looked at every FC6 mod on Nexus, and there wasn't anything like you are wanting. I also checked the main wiki and...nothing. This is as close as I got

By the way, not sure if I was clear, but I was talking about making your own mod or just looking through the files, not downloading existing mods. That's fine

TRENDING THREADS