Watch Night City Wire: The Cyberpunk 2077 Livestream

Mknott

Staff member
Nov 25, 2019
Visit site
Going live at 9am PDT/12pm ED/5pm BST on the CD Projekt Red Twitch channel.

Looking forward to the new trailer for the game and a futuristic carload of new information. I'm also going to be looking out for the signature clues CD Projekt always stick in their media. I'm not big brained enough to solve them myself, that's what the internet is for.

Looking forward to seeing what they've got and hearing everyone's thoughts!

106179330_3042339285846883_2696410975044064944_o (1).jpg

Last edited:
Ok, this was awesome! This felt like a Blade Runner meets Observer mix when it came to the investigation aspect of the game and I love it! Adding the ability to see what other characters have seen adds a lot to the immersion, especially when you start thinking about the different side stories that will be in the game. I am glad they made advancement on the 'witcher senses'!

I don't know what to think or say...genuinely speechless at the detail level. Minus the glitches in game but that's to be had with a game that is in the final phases.

The gestures of people; the bar tender and the techie who helps you out with the BD all feel life like, not just regular AI.

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
This idea that DLSS 2.0 looks the same as native resolution baffles me. It looks good for what it is, but it looks very processed (blur/sharpening/smoothing) compared to native resolution.

TRENDING THREADS