Question Upgraded a few things now my audio is horrible

Dec 28, 2020
Visit site
Decided I wanted to update my pc a bit so I put some new parts in it. I got a raidmax enigma pc case, msi b450 gaming carbon ac mb, and a ryzen 5 3600. Installed everything and it performs great now. But my audio has went down hill. horribly... there’s a constant buzz and the audio sounds like a pirated version of a pirated version of a movie about dog crap I mean it’s badddd. I joined a discord call with my buddies and they instantly told me me mic was buzzing.

plz help me.... I’ve tried everything I know to try.

I’ve tried everything I know to try
Have you:
Looked in Device Manager, Audio section expanded, for errors & warnings?
Looked in BIOS to see what's turned off & on relevant to audio?
Established that the default devices for sending & receiving audio are what you expect?

It sounds—ha ha—like two devices are conflicting, eg mobo on-board sound, sound card, monitor sound, graphics card sound, headset. In Device Mgr disable the ones you don't want.

My bet is the mobo sound is interfering, since that's the sound-capable component you changed.

Dec 28, 2020
Visit site
Have you:
Looked in Device Manager, Audio section expanded, for errors & warnings?
Looked in BIOS to see what's turned off & on relevant to audio?
Established that the default devices for sending & receiving audio are what you expect?

It sounds—ha ha—like two devices are conflicting, eg mobo on-board sound, sound card, monitor sound, graphics card sound, headset. In Device Mgr disable the ones you don't want.

My bet is the mobo sound is interfering, since that's the sound-capable component you changed.
Thank you for your help I have solved the problem. It was me being small Brain I just missed something. Thank you though I appreciate it. The issue is my case. The 3.5s cable that go to the mother board are the issue

TRENDING THREADS