Question Uncharted 3 MP Co-Op replacement?

Oct 25, 2021
Visit site
One of my favorite games to play online with a friend was Uncharted 3 - co-op arena mode. 2-3 players vs. 10 waves of npc enemies with one of three different objectives in each wave (survival, siege, gold rush). There were also nearly 20 different maps to play. The online server ended years ago and now I'm looking for a replacement.

Which games nowadays would provide a similar experience (shooter, 2+ co-op vs npc hoards, multiple waves, multiple maps, etc)? [PC or PS4/PS5]

One of my favorite games to play online with a friend was Uncharted 3 - co-op arena mode. 2-3 players vs. 10 waves of npc enemies with one of three different objectives in each wave (survival, siege, gold rush). There were also nearly 20 different maps to play. The online server ended years ago and now I'm looking for a replacement.

Which games nowadays would provide a similar experience (shooter, 2+ co-op vs npc hoards, multiple waves, multiple maps, etc)? [PC or PS4/PS5]

The first game that comes to mind is Killing Floor 2. It's co-op, wave-based, etc. It's on sale right now for $7, too.

Oct 26, 2021
Visit site

The first game that comes to mind is The Forest, DayZ

The first game that comes to mind is The Forest, DayZ

No offense, but the only thing those games have that he's looking for is co-op. He's specifically looking for a wave shooter.

The only thing other than the Killing Floor games that I can think of on PC are CoD: Black Ops games, which have a co-op, wave, zombie shooter across multiple maps. I haven't played them in a long time and couldn't really recommend which one in particular. Maybe someone else can chime in here on the Black Ops zombie mini-games.

TRENDING THREADS