Trying to find the name of an old game!!

Mar 21, 2020
Visit site
So when I was young my grandpa used to have an old windows computer that I remember playing on. I believe he downloaded some sort of bundle of games that you can load up and pick which one you want to play. It had Mahjong, solitaire, mancala, etc.

It included multiplayer. I remember playing this one game and I can't find it anywhere!

It was a multiplayer game where you had an ariel view of the game. It was almost like a board game setup. Everyone was in like little vehicles (looked like bumper cars with little antennas on the back or something) that would go around the board. You could bump people off there spots. Almost like a sorry board game.

Please Help!!!

Inspireless Llama

Community Contributor
I remember playing it around 2013.
2013 was when we had "old windows computers", eh? You kids crack me up sometimes.

Maybe it does help knowing wether that game was new in 2013 or not. I mean, I still play Rome Total War now, so technically I play the game in 2020, but that doesn't mean the game's not from 2003 :p.

Reactions: Hveðrungr
Nov 16, 2022
Visit site
So when I was young my grandpa used to have an old windows computer that I remember playing on. I believe he downloaded some sort of bundle of games that you can load up and pick which one you want to play. It had Mahjong, solitaire, mancala, etc.

It included multiplayer. I remember playing this one game and I can't find it anywhere!

It was a multiplayer game where you had an ariel view of the game. It was almost like a board game setup. Everyone was in like little vehicles (looked like bumper cars with little antennas on the back or something) that would go around the board. You could bump people off there spots. Almost like a sorry board game.

Please Help!!!

I remember a similar game that I used to play on windows it was not from Windows 95. I think it was a standalone pc game sold by perhaps Parker Brothers or Hasbro? Not sure. Anyway it had a game board setup, with little cars with antenas. They all had different colors and you had to get all your cars in the middle to win. You could bump cars if you landed on their space or they landed on yours. It was actually a pc game from a board game called "Bumper Cars". I've spent countless years trying to find this pc game and have not been able to. Does this sound familiar?

I remember a similar game that I used to play on windows it was not from Windows 95. I think it was a standalone pc game sold by perhaps Parker Brothers or Hasbro? Not sure. Anyway it had a game board setup, with little cars with antenas. They all had different colors and you had to get all your cars in the middle to win. You could bump cars if you landed on their space or they landed on yours. It was actually a pc game from a board game called "Bumper Cars". I've spent countless years trying to find this pc game and have not been able to. Does this sound familiar?

It doesn’t ring a bell and I haven’t found it on Google. I wonder if it was part of a game compilation. If it wasn’t Win95, do you remember the year?

Reactions: Brian Boru
Nov 16, 2022
Visit site
It doesn’t ring a bell and I haven’t found it on Google. I wonder if it was part of a game compilation. If it wasn’t Win95, do you remember the year?
I beleive it would have been around 1998 or later. I believe you may be correct in that it was part of a game compilation as it was under Games in the windows menu. Minesweeper was still pretty new, there were some solitaire card games etc. I remember the first time I opened the game it said based on the popular board game Bumper Cars. It was there one or two years then they changed it to the fancy Hover game.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS